Tuesday, December 24, 2019

A Christmas Tea

The Whole Table
 Early in December I hosted a tea in our apartment for a few ladies from church. The food turned out so well and I always enjoy decorating. The ladies stayed to talk for four hours! I wanted to share my pictures here for reference later on.

Centerpieces

Our party favors were these Nativity ornaments; and each nametag had a icebreaker question on the inside

Red pears, oranges, apples, cinnamon sticks and walnuts

Cranberries, carnations and eucalyptus


The perfect Christmas tablecloth, a present from my brother last year


A Grape and Cheese Tree

The Dickens Corner

The coconut Nativity, from my childhood.

The decorative stick got a Nativity too

Nutcrackers


Scones and Wassail to go with our truffles. This came after the cheese, fruit and spinach puffs.

Tea Smith tea is the best!

No comments: