Monday, May 11, 2020

Our Patio and Garden



We have a little garden this spring. The dirt is very hard so we'll see what it yields. The peas and lettuce are doing well. The herbs and flowers remain to be seen. Some parsley is coming up and maybe a few leeks. I hope the basil grows because I use that the most.



We took this flag pole from our neighbor's yard on campus after they moved out. They were the unhappy family and we were glad they moved. John protested packing it when our time to move came, but they cost way too much and so I kept it. Now a year after moving it finally is getting a flag and a place in our garden.


I am always looking for something to decorate. John helped me spray paint two chairs and the pots on our patio. Now the flagpole and banner will match, and hopefully I'll make some new matching bunting as well. We all love having a patio, playset and yard, and now a garden. It's a blessing.


Pretty snazzy chairs!

No comments: