Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Greetings to my ardent followers!

I am having my wisdom teeth out this Thursday. I will be glad to get it over with so this cloud of doom will not be hanging over my head any longer. The only good reason for having my wisdom teeth out(besides medical reasons) is that I will have something interesting to post about, at least, interesting for my male readers because I know all guys like disgusting stories. I tried to figure out a way to live blog the procedure from the dentist’s office, but gave up on that because I don’t see how I can when they are going to put me to sleep.

Other interesting news: I am going to vote tonight for the first time. We are voting for Governor, Senator, state Senator, and some other position which I have forgotten. I am not really worried about who is going to be our next governor, because all of the candidates are decent, conservative men. It would be nice to get Senator Ben Nelson out of office but I am not sure that will happen.
So, if you have the time, pray for me on Thursday and for the voters of Nebraska today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voting eh? Well now, that would be exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

i have droped off the face of the world

Anonymous said...

So...Did the right guys get in? (-:

Anonymous said...

Both of the people I voted for lost.