Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Things are starting to pick up again. I have had a very nice break in the past two months, staying at home and doing domestic things except for a few short trips to Lincoln, and a little tutoring. Jen took over my days at the business while I was in NC, so I often go a whole week without having to go out in the cold more than a few times. Very nice. But I have been feeling lazy. I do want to live at home and help my family, and that does for the most part keep me busy, but I have been wanting a few projects to fill up my extra time.
I haven't found one consistent thing to work on over the spring, but more little jobs are popping up on the calendar. This next week I am planning on going to Ohio on a political campaign. I have been invited to help at a men's conference; the home school conference, women's conference, and Jen's graduation are also coming up. Mom says we need to start packing. I know there is more on the calendar, but I can't remember what it is right now. Anyway, I will most likely be in Ohio next week, so you won't hear from me. But that's nothing new, right? I've been terrible about posting.

Oh, another thing on the calendar is weddings! I think I might go to more weddings this summer than I have been to in all of the other years of my life combined. And I was unofficially asked to help with one of them... we'll see about the others. It's hard to believe so many people my age will soon be getting married.

No comments: