Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Big Event

Jennifer's high school graduation is on Saturday. Why do we put ourselves through so much stress and work to proclaim that we are officially done with school? When usually in the case of home schoolers there's so much to read yet that you end up doing continuing school for some time after you graduate? It doesn't seem like my graduation was this stressful! Maybe I'm just tired and I have a faulty memory.
The day after Jen's graduation she and I are escaping for a little vacation. We are really just house-sitting- but we will be alone and we are planning on relaxing and getting some projects done. I am hoping I can convince Jen to share a half-gallon of vanilla ice cream and a batch of chocolate sauce with me. She is so reluctant to eat any type of sugar, but I think sugar is essential to any vacation.

No comments: