Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Details

Let me update you on my life. Since my last post, I have:

  • Met an overly friendly male "tour guide"(???) on my last day(sob sob, session is over) at Capitol. I tried to politely not answer his questions about where I live.... always after one of these weird conversations I wonder if I should have been more reserved, and if I said to much.
  • Went to a family reunion, which I hate to say wasn't much fun, and on the way home we were stopped by a man in the middle of the road waving his arms. A young man driving a van that wasn't his, with no driver's license, no insurance, no registration, no money, no food, no one to call for help, and nowhere to go. In the end we had to just leave him at an all-night gas station. Then when we were almost home late at night, we barely missed hitting a deer.
  • Finished sewing projects for Jen's ballet recital, which is on Thursday. Panic!
  • Had my teeth cleaned, no cavities, Yay!
So there you have it. My life is currently consumed with Recital details and plans for the next month, since I am organizing a mini Tea party(Taxed Enough Already) for July 4th and our cousins are coming for two weeks at the end of June. Oh, we also have two birthdays, a Swedish festival, and a trip to Clarinda, IA in the next week. So many details!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Sounds like you have a pretty busy life. I hope you have a nice time with your cousins, and that the tea party goes well.