Monday, April 10, 2017

Four weeks in

Four weeks ago, getting kicked from the inside.

 Things are going well. I'm tired, but we haven't had any sleep walking episodes or such. I was two hours early for an appointment, but that could have been worse. One late night I was having a dream that the baby was in bed next to me, so I started stroking her head. Only as I gradually came awake I realized it didn't feel like her head, and then John jerked his arm away and rolled over in his sleep. And I got up and fed the real baby.

Now getting kicked on the outside.

We've been enjoying lots of help with cleaning, laundry, and meals from friends and family. I'm just now getting back into doing things and trying to get my head back around a schedule. And I'm looking forward to some special sewing, eventually!

No comments: