Monday, October 8, 2007

There is but one straight course, and that is to seek truth and pursue it

-George Washington

Yes, I did it again. I copied a quote from The Patriot Post so as to spare you another one of my meaningless titles. Here's another good one: "The man who knows the truth and has the opportunity to tell it, but who nonetheless refuses to, is among the most shameful of all creatures. God forbid that we should ever become so lax as that." -Theodore Roosevelt

I had a two day vacation, so to speak, at the lady's house. I would have loved to go sightseeing, or even to a park for a walk, but I can't ask people to take me places. Everybody is so busy as it is. So I stayed in my room, read books, wrote letters, and watched movies, and thus comfortably passed the time. One of the movies I watched was "The Island" and enjoyed it- it was pretty exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Island was a pretty good movie. I also appreciated the pro-life message it contained.

Anonymous said...

Yes.
I was working on my quilt during the movie(I finished it that night) and it was handy during the painful parts- I just quilted and didn't look! Like the part where they are cutting up the big black guy. Ugh.