Thursday, January 17, 2008

Make the bed, shake the bed, and to bed we go

We are having guests tomorrow- a family from our Church with five children. They are staying until Sunday morning, so we had to clean the upstairs as well as the main floor. It's good that they are staying overnight, because we only clean the upstairs when we have guests, pretty much. If there's one thing I dislike about having overnight guests, though, it's making up all the beds and then washing all the sheets.

If we are feeling well, we "older" family members will be going to a lecture in Omaha on Jamestown, and some of the myths that surround the early American settlers. We've heard the speaker before and liked him, so if I take good enough notes I may have something substantial to share with you. I haven't posted anything educational in so long, I will make that my goal for the weekend- post a good post.

No comments: