Monday, June 13, 2011

Recital Week

Although I am not a ballerina myself, somehow I spent all last week at ballet classes, rehearsal, recital and performances. I guess the alternative would have been to stay home alone all week, since Jen had to have the car. It was fun to talk to some of the little girls; many of them were amazingly outgoing. Much more talkative than I ever was at their age, and so cute.

Obviously the busiest person at a recital is the teacher. The teacher is indispensable in every area. Next come the dancers; then the stagehands; everyone else is just a blur in the background.

I have to say that I'm glad it's over, and hopefully I can have my sister and my car back.

By the way, we did get the AC fixed amazingly fast; and then the temperature dropped under 70F. So we've been enjoying both the AC and the cooler weather.

No comments: