Saturday, November 7, 2015

Day Two....

.... of my pre-wedding vacation in South Carolina. We had plans to visit the Rev War reenactment in Camden, but rain changed our plans. Instead I went to Fort Jackson to meet up with some ECD friends and teach cute little Sea Cadets some dances.


It was not air conditioned.

A complete stranger picked me up from the H&Z home and took me to a only slightly shady gas station, where we were met by another lady with more girls, and then still another lady and her girls, who took us to our final destination.

Cute little people and cute little people in uniform. So cute!

It turns out Sea Cadets are like the Civil Air Patrol, only for the Navy. At least, that's how I understood it. So we danced some good dances and chatted during the drive about dancing and life, and it was fun to see people again.

No comments: