Monday, December 28, 2015

Good Friends

It's snowing pretty good here, and because of this weather Mr. Tall was delayed by hopefully just one(very long) day. I am glad to say that I am, so far, feeling very calm about the approaching massive life-change. The wedding is Saturday!

Good Friends

Someone told me that as I moved towards marriage and moving away that my friends, people here, would begin to withdraw from me emotionally. I'm thankful to say that almost exclusively hasn't been the case. My good friendships here have grown sweeter as people help me prepare for marriage and moving. I'm very thankful for all the care and support from my church family since the engagement.


More Good Friends
I know it's hard, but I think it's a good goal to keep up with long-distance friends. Not at the same level, obviously, as when you are seeing someone every week, but good friends are worth working a bit to keep.

On to the Adventure!

No comments: