Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Matrimony still on the Horizen

With just over two weeks until the wedding, I am slowly working on my wedding outfit. It's white linen and ivory rayon, pretty simple, non-traditional, but I like it. It's not any historical era, it's just comfortable and practical, and hopefully, pretty.

Andrew and a Wine Jug. Don't worry, it was empty.

Meanwhile, other than sewing the outfit to be married in, I've been saying goodbye to people and places. I took Andrew and we visited the Hot Shops Studio downtown. I went to the annual Fort Atkinson Christmas party for volunteers; had tea at the Tea Smith with friends; skirt hemming in my room with friends; more tea with other friends; the dentist, not necessarily a friend; dinner with singles' group; and dancing, dancing, dancing.

Greek with the boys.

I'm also packing, packing, packing. Lots of transitional activities!

See you on the other side!

No comments: