Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Paint and Decor

The shelves

We were plugging along getting our B Suite where we(I) wanted it, and then we got sick. But the stencil border is done, and the kitchen shelves are up, and I love them. A few more touches and I hope to host a tea.


One, this stick. It's a stick we got off the lawn at Southwestern right after we arrived, and used it to prop open our very old, very heavy, very broken bedroom window. A very ordinary thing, but somewhere along the way we got attached to the stick and it moved with us. Now it's going to be sanded and hung on the wall to look something like this:



The other very important thing is the backsplash. It just needs to go up for the sake of our kitchen wall, but I have to paint it first!


 This is just a start of the ferns and lilies of the valley I plan to put on the backsplash. It may take a while!

No comments: