- 6 pounds of Spaghetti noodles
- I'm guessing somewhere around two gallons of spaghetti sauce(That's just a rough guess), divided into two crock-pots, one pot being meatless and the other with hamburger.
- eleven loaves of garlic bread, no we did not make the bread, we just bought frozen garlic bread.
- Four packages of store-bought cookies, eighteen homemade cupcakes, and one cake that didn't bake in the middle and I don't know why so we didn't eat it. I feel ashamed that with all my years experience in baking that this cake didn't turn out, but we all need to be humbled now and then, right?
- Several ice cream buckets of lettuce salad and two jars of home-made ranch dressing
- A gallon of lemonade and a gallon of mint tea
Friday, August 10, 2007
We had twenty-six people over for lunch today. I know you are all passionately interested in domestic things, so here's the menu of our meal which we spent several hours slaving over: