Saturday, October 20, 2012

Links to the Outside

Even though I'm on the other side of the globe I'm still keeping up on the regular things, like the dance organization and my favorite blogs. And since I don't have any sewing projects right now to post about I figured I could post about other people's. The other night the kids watched "Voyage of the Dawn Treader"(surround sound! Amazing!) and it made me miss my sewing. I did bring a whitework quilt, but since we're only in Vyborg for two weeks I left it in St.P. I was so tired of luggage that all I brought to Vybrog was three changes of clothes.

So:

Here's an encouraging post about having a hard-to-use job skill.

10% off American Duchess! Though personally I think waiting for the damaged shoes is the way to go. I love the new buckles, but I'm not wealthy enough at present to afford either them or the new stockings. Now I miss my shoes, too.

I'm only slightly jealous that I once again was not able to attend Mississiniwa. I'm totally missing out on the 1812 bicentennial!

I may have already posted this, but oh well. Love this dress. The more I see of the Victorian era the more I enjoy it.

No comments: