Thursday, October 31, 2013

Yellow and Green

Wednesday, we painted. The small but nevertheless difficult to paint section of the Kitchen wall was bright yellow; now it's moss green. It wasn't a whole lot to paint, but most of it was up high and around corners.

Painting attire- always stunning. You can't really tell, but I'm standing on the counter.

The H's wanted to see me give my testimony in front of a group, something I've not done before(Someone back home laughed and told me "It's an arminian thing."). So I went to Wednesday night Chapel(which is on base) with Mr. H and the Grandpas and gave my testimony in front of forty blank-faced Army trainees. Don't worry, the Chaplain told me, they're a really responsive group. If that was a responsive group I'd hate to have been in front of a non-responsive group. I was way more nervous than I should have been, but it was a good learning experience.

The leaves are finally starting to turn here, and I have just one week left!

1 comment:

Motherpearl said...

I look forward to hearing what you said!